Thursday, December 3, 2015

Worth Melting For

Hello, Dana here with a card featuring the new Melt Your Heart Out stamp set, this so adorable! I just love the little melted snowman, he's the feature of my card. I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua markers to get the watercolor color look.

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Swee-Tea and Happy Everything.  Yes, again, because these sets are awesome!  Don't you love that big cake on a stand?



Good morning!! Jeni here!! I'm here with a bit of cold weather love today!!! This sweet image from
Melt Your Heart Out...oh it makes me happy!!! Isn't that cute snowman just fun!!? I added the warm wishes sentiment and it is perfect for a fun little something special in the mail!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

These cards are just too adorable ladies!

Celeste Goff said...

These cards are just too adorable ladies!