Friday, December 25, 2015

You Will Be Missed...

Hello crafters!  Julia A. here and today is my last post and video for The Alley Way Stamps. It's been a fantastic 6 month journey with this team, and I can't thank Alison enough for inviting me to play along with her gorgeous images.

Today, for my very last card, I am using the mini set "Blast Off" and a German sentiment that says 'You Will Be Missed Here', which is how I feel about The Alley Way Stamps. Thank you for having me!


To see how I created the card and colored the rocket, check out the video below.



Hi Friends!  Meredith here for my final Alley Way post.  It's been an amazing year with this wonderful crafty team.  Thank you Alison and Chrissie so much for this fantastic opportunity.  I will miss being a part of such a phenomenal group.  For my last creation I used Happy Everything in combination with Branching Out to make this fun birthday card.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Ann Horn said...

I just can't understand why she is closing with all the talent she has. She certainly must be making money to sustain her as a single mother. Try more wholesale. But don't stop the talent that good had given you.

Ann Horn said...

I just can't understand why she is closing with all the talent she has. She certainly must be making money to sustain her as a single mother. Try more wholesale. But don't stop the talent that good had given you.

Craftelier said...

It's always sad when somebody leaves :(